
Monday, July 19, 2010
Newborn Photos
My friend Kristen Papac is a budding photographer/Mommy. We both love photography. Though we have no extended formal education in it, it's fun to practice on our friends and family until we perfect our craft. Since she is expecting her second little bundle fairly soon as well, she wanted to get some newborn practice in on Emily's first days. Her inspiration came from a site called BabyAsArt.com. Emily was very cooperative I thought : ) She did need to eat half way through, and it took her a while to get to sleep to get started, but Kristen was very patient and sweetly entertained Owen while we waited. Thanks so much Kristen for these precious pictures, I will cherish them, as she will probably look completely different next week as she keeps on growing! You did a great job, it was inspiring watching you take on the task! These are my favorites:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Completely precious!!
Thanks for the blog love. It was so fun and rewarding to take pics of Emily (and a few of you and Owen) I only wish I had had more time and experience, but I am very proud of my first go at it. Like you said, we've been bit by the photobug and practice practice practice!
These are simply gorgeous!!!!
Terri , there is so much joy in your life, it is reflected in your writing and through your and Kiki's beautiful pictures. You are truly blessed, and so are we through your sharing.
Oh Terri!
These pictures are unbelievable!
I can't wait to see Emily and Owen.
Granny Anna
Post a Comment